If you would like to visit us, you can book onto one of our Campus Tours. A guide will show you around the campus and share their experiences of studying and living in Winchester.
Book onto our September Open Days
*National Student Survey 2015.
**Sunday Times Best Places To Live 2016.
Travel Grants Available
We’re happy to offer a travel grant of up to £100 to help with your train fare, taxi or petrol costs to get to the University of Winchester’s August Advice Days or August Campus Tours.
Terms and conditions
- Claims can be made up to the value of £100 per applicant/enquiring student
- Grant is available to September 2016 entrants only
- The Grant is only available for those attending the August Advice Days (19 or 22 August) or the August Campus Tours (20, 21,26 and 27 August)
- You can collect the Advice Day Travel Expense Form on the day, please complete and sign, and hand it into a member of the Advice Day staff
- Please attach to the form any receipts showing costs incurred
- Mileage is calculated from your departure address to SO22 4NR using the AA Route Planner
- Payments will be made by cheque or BACS (preference selected on the form)
Can't make the August Advice Day Campus Tour? Don't worry, click on the emoji below to take a Desktop Virtual Campus Tour!
We look forward to welcoming you to our campus soon.