The purpose of Learning and Teaching Development is to enhance the student learning experience and to provide educational development support to staff and programmes at Winchester. LTD works with students and staff to enhance learning and teaching, develop innovations and research best practice. The team has a national and international reputation for leading the sector in assessment and feedback, technology enhanced learning, and student engagement. The LTD team works closely with colleagues in the Academic Quality and Development Department, driving forward enhancements through quality processes.
The LTD team:
Our specialisms are:
- State of the art professional development in our Master's in L&T
- system-wide programme collaboration in curriculum and assessment design through TESTA
- Implementing two university-wide student engagement schemes (WRAP and the Student Fellows Scheme)
- Supporting colleagues in innovative Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL), including moble devices and the iPad pilots on first year programmes
- Reward, recognition and reflective practice through our Inspire Quality CPD Scheme