Sue Martin is the University's Wellbeing Adviser. Sue provides advice regarding diagnosed mental health needs, or any other mental distress, and her services are open to all students and staff at the University of Winchester.
The Wellbeing advisor offers the following services:
- One to one advice and guidance
- Advice on strategies to make studying more manageable whilst living with mental distress
- Liaison with external agencies
- Signposting to other University and Community Support services
- She will also help to manage crisis situations
If you feel that you are struggling with a mental health difficulty, please book an appointment with the Head of Wellbeing - Lesley Black.
To arrange an appointment, please call Student Services Reception on 01962 827341 or e-mail email@example.com.
You may also wish to consider using the University's Counselling Service
To contact Sue directly , please call 01962 827493 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org