All international students must pay a Tuition Fee deposit to the University before arrival to enrol on their course. A Fee Deposit Information Sheet will be sent to students detailing the amount of the deposit.
Students will not be issued a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) until this deposit has been received.
Please see our Fee Deposit Information Sheet and our Tuition Fee Deposit Refund Policy for 2017-18 for more information.
For students funded by Lånekassen , please read our payment terms
How do I pay the Fee Deposit?
There are three options:
1. Online payment
This can be accessed by selecting the link below:
2. Electronic transfer in GBP directly to the University's bank account:
National Westminster Bank Winchester
Sort Code: 55-81-26
Account Number: 00343048
IBAN No.: GB17NWBK55812600343048
Swift Code: NWBKGB2L
Payee: University of Winchester
Please ensure that you quote your student number and name as a reference for your payment.
How do I pay the balance of my Tuition Fee?
Semester 1 start:
Payment can be made:
- in full by or at enrolment or,
- In two equal instalments by Recurring Card Payment via our online payment portal, due on 1 December 2017 and 1 February 2018.
Semester 2 start:
For postgraduate students commencing studies in Semester 2:
- In full upon receipt of invoice.
- In five equal instalments by RCP. Payments will be taken on 2 April 2018, 1May 2018, 1 June 2018, and 2 July 2018
Back to International Student Finance and Information