Full-time and part-time postgraduate students
The University will accept the following forms of payment:
- cash in sterling (up to £2,000)
- a sterling cheque drawn on a UK bank account
- a sterling bank transfer
- most major credit or debit cards (NOT American Express)
- instalments by Direct Debit drawn on a UK bank account
Please see the Regulations for the Payment of University Fees and the Terms and Condition.
Payment can be made either:
- In full upon receipt of invoice.
- In five equal instalments by Direct Debit.
For postgraduate students commencing studies in Semester 1, the payment dates are as follows:
- For postgraduate students studying full-time, the first instalment will be on the 1 December 2016 with four further payments on the 1st working day of each of the next four months.
- For postgraduate students studying part-time, the first instalment will be on the 3 January 2017 with four further payments on the 1st working day of each of the next four months
For postgraduate students commencing studies in Semester 2, Direct Debit instalments will be collected on the 1st working day of each month, with the first instalment scheduled for the 1st of the month a minimum of four weeks after your invoice date, with four further monthly payments.
Please note: Failure to pay by the due date will result in an administrative charge of £50.
Back to Postgraduate Finance and Information