Full-time fees for 2017-18
The tuition fees shown are for a single year of study for new UK and EU entrants in 2017-18.
|Accounting & Finance MSc||£6,600|
|Animal WelfareScience, Ethics and Law (MSc) ||£5,000|
|Applied Criminology MSc||||£5,000|
|Applied Global Practice (Management) MA/MSc||||£6,600|
|Applied Sports & Exercise Science MSc||£6,100|
|Creative & Critical Writing MA||£6,100|
|Cultural & Arts Management MA||£6,100|
|Cultural Heritage & Resource Management MA||£5,000|
|Death, Religion & Culture MA||£5,000|
|Delivery of Primary Healthcare MA||||£5,000|
|Digital Marketing and Analytics||||£6,600|
|Digital Media Practice MA||£6,600|
|English Literature MA||||£6,100|
|Forensic Psychology MSc||||£6,600|
|Human Bioarchaeology MRes||||£5,000|
|Human Osteology and Funerary Services MSc||||£5,000|
|International Business MSc||||£6,600|
|Learning and Teaching in Higher Education MA||||£5,000|
|Marketing Innovation MSc ||£6,600|
|Master of Business Administration MBA||£12,000*|
|Medical Education MA||£6,600|
|Medical Law & Ethics LLM||£6,600|
|Modern Liberal Arts MA||£5,000|
|Occupational Psychology MSc||||£7,200|
|Orthodox Studies MTh||£5,000|
|Philosophy of Education||||£5,000|
|Project Management MSc||||£6,600|
|Reconciliation and Peacebuilding MA||||£6,100|
|Social Research in Education MRes||£5,000|
|Social Work MSc (2 years)||||£10,200|
|Sport and Exercise MRes||||£5,000|
|Sport and Exercise Psychology MSc||||£5,000|
|Writing for Children MA||£6,100|
Part-time students will pay half of the full-time fee in Year 1 and half of the full-time in Year 2.
Please note; the tuition fees stated are for UK and EU students for 2017-18 entry. For the International fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- DTh - The total cost of the pre-thesis stage is £5,000. The annual fee for the thesis stage is £1,998 per annum. Total cost for the programme is £12,992.
- EdD - Only the full-time route is available for International Students . Full-time fees for Home and EU students is £3,996 per annum, and for part-time students £1,998. Total cost for the programme is £11,988.
- DCA - The total cost of the pre-thesis stage is £12,000. The annual fee for the thesis stage is £1,998 per annum. Total cost for the programme is £19,992.
- DBA - The total cost of the pre-thesis stage is £13,000. The annual fee for the thesis stage is £1,998 per annum. Total cost for the programme is £20,992.
Thesis stage - part-time fee per annum
- DTh - £1,998
- EdD - £1,998
- DCA - £1,998
- DBA - £1,998
MPhil and PhD programmes
Some students will take the preparation for Research module which has a fee of £500. Thereafter, fees are chargeable for a maximum of three years for full-time and six years for part-time.
Full-time - £3,996
- Part-time - £1,998
- An "Until completion fee" equivalent to £100 per month is chargeable thereafter for writing up until completion. The fee will be billed annually at the start of each writing-up year.
Please note that all fees quoted are for new students starting in 2017/18 academic year and will be subject to an inflationary rise in subsequent years.
Back to Postgraduate Finance and Information