Semester 1 start:
If you have a partial Tuition Fee loan, Student Finance will write to you notifying how much of your Tuition Fee you will need to pay.
Students are required to pay their tuition fees in full, or to join the University Recurring Card Payment (RCP) instalment scheme via our online payment portal.
Fees are to be paid:
- in full by or at enrolment or,
- by RCP in two equal instalments on 1 December 2017 and 1 February 2018.
Semester 2 start:
Tuition fees are due in full upon receipt of invoice; no instalment options are available.
For fees paid in full the University will accept the following forms of payment:
- Cash in sterling (up to £2,000)
- A sterling cheque drawn on a UK bank account
- A sterling bank transfer
- Most major credit or debit cards (NOT American Express) via our online payment portal