- All information about careers, qualifications, courses and training is accurate, up-to-date and reflects a commitment to equality of opportunity
It includes information for our student body that reflects all needs including those, for example, relating to:
- sexual orientation
- Assistance in accessing resources is available for students with disabilities and information can be made available in alternative formats on request. Premises are accesssible by people with mobility impairment
- The Careers Service is an active member of the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS) and associated regional groups. This relationship ensures that the information available to students is extensive and professional. Through AGCAS, Careers Service staff also benefit from excellent communication channels, events, support and training
- Prospects is the UK's official careers website for students and graduates. We recommend it as a major source of information on all graduate career areas
* Former Winchester students have full access to the Careers Service for up to two years after graduation. Graduates from other higher education institutions are entitled to use the careers centre resources.