To access your HEAR:
- You need to have activated and set up your Gradintel account. Gradintel is the software which runs the HEAR for the University of Winchester. During your first year of study you will receive an email from Gradintel which contains an activation link and you should click on this link to activate your account. This link expires after 30 days. If you have not activated your Gradintel account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a new link to be emailed to you.
- Once you have a gradintel account, log on via www.gradintel.com
- Enter your Gradintel username and password.
- If you have forgotten your Gradintel password you can ask for a new one to be sent to your unimail email account.
- If you have forgotten your Gradintel username, please email email@example.com and University staff will email your username to your unimail account.
- If you cannot access your unimail account, please contact the University's IT service desk at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that your unimail account does not expire after you graduate. See the instructions below on how to access unimail once you graduate.
- Once on the Gradintel home page, either click on 'University Services' on the left hand side or on the words 'My HEAR' in the centre of the page.
- You will now be on the HEAR page and you can view your HEAR by clicking on the 'View my HEAR' link at the bottom of this page.
- Once your HEAR is open, you can print it if you wish or you can share it with others (employers, other educational institutions for example) by clicking on the 'Share My HEAR' link which is next to the 'View my HEAR' link.
To access your Unimail email after you graduate:
- Unimail is yours to keep for life even after you graduate and your email address will continue to be the same.
- Log on via: https://login.microsoftonline.com using your Windows Live ID (your unimail address and password).
- If you have forgotten your unimail address, it is in the following format: initial.surname(plus possibly a number here if there is more than one occurrence of your initial and surname for your year of entry).last 2 digits of your year of entry to the University@unimail.winchester.ac.uk
- If you still cannot remember your unimail address or password, please contact IT via email@example.com