Applying to Winchester
- Click here and follow the steps on this page
- Applied for accommodation (Erasmus students only)?
- Applied for a VISA (if required)?
- Found out how and when to pay?
- Let us know if you require student support?
- Completed online registration (step one of enrolment at the University of Winchester)?
- Received your email confirming your registered modules?
- Booked a place on the airport pickup coach?
Documents to bring with you
- Your University Acceptance letter
- Your accommodation contract/ confirmation email
- If you are a non-visa national applying for entry clearance as a Student Visitor at the airport, please ensure that the Immigration officer writer 'VST' or 'STV' over your immigration stamp. Without this written endorsement, your entry clearance will be that of a General Visitor
- Your passport
- Proof of travel into the UK if you enter through a Common Travel Area port/airport to show it was less than 90 days earlier (if you are on a Student Visitor visa).
*The Common Travel Area (CTA) comprises the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the Bailiwick of Guernsey and the Isle of Man
Upon your arrival!
You will undoubtedly be bombarded with lots of information during your arrival and orientation. Please don't worry as you'll find things fit into place once you become more familiar with your surroundings.
Do make sure you attend all the orientation sessions as you will find them very helpful.