WCRRP has engaged with the UK government severa times over the past two years on the potential for religious peace-building. We have particular skills in the areas of inter-religious peace-building and community reconciliation and have acted as consultants for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office on prevention of sexual violence in conflict, and engaged with representatives from the Department for Development on development issues and religion.
Recent clients include:
- Edinburgh Interfaith Association
- The Tony Blair Foundation
- Anglican Diocese of Bath and Wells
- Religions for Peace Nepal
- Centre for Applied Buddhism
- Tibetan Centre of Conflict Resolution
- European Council of Religious Leaders
For more information contact WCRRP Director Dr Mark Owen.