The £30 subscription charged above gives you membership of the BAA for 12 months. The benefits of being of members include:
- free subscription to the quarterly refereed journal The British Accounting Review, which acts as a forum for communication throughout the world between members of the academic and professional community concerned with the research and teaching of accounting, finance and cognate disciplines;
- a free copy of the biennial The British Accounting Review Research Register - the authoritative reference work on UK accounting and finance departments, including the lecturing/research interests and publications of 1,500 academic staff members in 110 universities and colleges across the UK;
- eligibility to attend the annual and regional conferences, seminars, research workshops, doctoral colloquium and summer schools organised by the BAA;
- eligibility to join any of the six Special Interest Groups of the BAA; and eligibility to join one of the four Regional Groups of the BAA;
- reduced personal subscription rates for other journals, including Critical Perspectives on Accounting;
- subscription is allowable for UK tax purposes
The £30 subscription charged as part of the conference fee together with your BAA Membership form will be forwarded to the BAA immediately after the conference.
BAA Membership form
Please submit the BAA Membership Form along with your other documents in accordance with your submission details provided on the Registration Form.
Back to home page.