Degree apprenticeships are a new government initiative to help employers tailor the skills of emerging talent to their business need and offer young people opportunities to pursue academic learning alongside real-life work experience.
If you are interested in finding our more about our latest product the Degree Apprenticeship
We partner with a range of leading public and private sector organisations that support our students in developing their career aspirations. You can work in partnership with us to support our students in a number of ways. Your business can:
- Employ our students as an intern or offer a work placement
- Engage with our students in an employer-led consultancy project
- Participate in targeted employer events
- Offer our students a voluntary work-experience opportunity
Work Placements are a great way for our students to gain real-world experience that gives a boost to their career prospects. Our students also offer employers the opportunity to engage positively with the community and to tap into the fresh ideas of students.
Work experience and placement options available include:
- A credit-bearing placement of either 3 or 6 months as part of an accounting and finance programme
- An accredited year-long work placement as part of an undergraduate programme
- A credit-bearing placement module as a module part of the event management programme
- A credit-bearing volunteering module
For further information on how you can support one of our students contact:
Director of Employer Partnerships