Sponsors will have their names and logos displayed at events hosted by the Centre in addition to other benefits. If you would like to discuss the possibility of sponsoring this or any other event please contact
Dr Karen Blakeley at Winchester Business School on email@example.com
The Centre is also seeking membership in order to support its activities.
Membership costs are as follows:
- Individuals: £5 per month
- Small companies (fewer than 50 employees): £40 per month
- Large companies: £90 per month
Individual members will gain free access to all the talks.
Corporate members will
- Have free access to the evening talks for a number of staff
- Be invited to a ‘Dean’s’ lunch in summer, with a guest speaker and the opportunity to network with other businesses in and around the south east
- Be able to nominate a manager for an award in responsible management. This is intended to recognise individual managers who have delivered high performance in a sustainable, equitable and socially responsible manner
- Receive a yearly update on the latest research, thinking and practice in the field of responsible management
- Be able to market their membership of the Centre as part of their corporate social responsibility agenda