What is the Work Placement Scheme?
The opportunity for students to apply their knowledge and skills in an industrial setting whilst experiencing the atmosphere and pace of the work place and this will help you to develop confidence and define your future career goals.
Many of our degrees have a period of employment built into the structure of the programme and this is regarded as an integral part of a student’s learning.
- A Work Placement aims to give you the opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in a real working environment.
- It allows you to put the theory studied in the classroom, into practice.
- Develop personal skills which will enhance your managerial potential.
- Gain real practical experience of the business world.
- An opportunity to develop your ‘soft skills’
- Improve your chance of employability and career acceleration when finally entering the world of work