The Postive Behavioural Support course will assist you in how to respond to the following questions and how to work towards a postive outcome.
- Do you have pupils at risk of exclusion?
- Do you have pupils whose behaviour is a significant barrier to academic achievement?
- Do you have pupils who cause major disruption and do not respond to usual behavioural management?
- Would you benefit from methods that you can apply immediately?
- Would you appreciate practices that make behaviour a collective issue by encouraging team working?
- Would you like increased confidence, less isolation and a greater sense of being in control of your classroom?
We offer Behavioural support that helps pupils to
- Enjoy school,
- Be included in school life,
- Need less support from staff,
- Learn more effectively, and
- Overcome behavioural difficulties.
Reserve a place
Teachers can reserve a place on this three day course at the University of Winchester, which takes place on:
- Monday 23rd March 2012
- Monday 30th March 2012
- with a follow up day on Monday 18th June 2012
The course is led by Nicholas Ward of Inclusive Interventions Ltd, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Find out more
For an application form please contact: email@example.com
- £275 for partnership school teachers
University of Winchester
King Alfred Campus