Barry’s main areas of interest are developing student teacher’s practice and the role that reflective practice can play in this development. Other areas of research interest are:
- science education
- leadership and management of schools
- using international visits to support student teacher development
Barry is currently an EdD student, exploring an autobiographical account of personal and professional development.
Research and consultancy
- Working with Colleagues at the University of Lleida , Spain in the development of learning beyond the classroom experience for student teachers.
- e-Twinning Ambassador for the British Council.
- Governance of :
- Academy Primary and Academy Secondary School
- Local Authority School