Satisfactory Academic Progress

As a student receiving US Federal Loans (Subsidised, Unsubsidised and PLUS) whilst studying at the University of Winchester, you are required to make satisfactory progress on your course of study in order to remain eligible to receive Direct Loans and also in order for you to abide by all Ordinances and Regulations of the University.

Share this page