- Senior Secondary School Certificate with grades of 3 or above
- West African Higher School Certificate with a grade C or above
- Successful completion of a suitable one year UK Foundation programme from a recognised university or further education college
- Post School Diploma or HND qualifications may be accepted for some programmes with appropriate grades.
- A Levels or IB. Please see course pages for the entry requirement of each course
- We require a good (at least 2.2) honours degree from a central university in Ghana.
For details of our English Language requirements for students from Ghana please click here
How to Apply
Click here to find out how to apply
Click here to find out more about the fees for each course
Funding and Scholarship Information
Please see below a number of funding opportunities for Ghanaian students coming to study in the UK at the University of Winchester
The University of Winchester International Students Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship in Ghana
Students from Ghana would normally require a visa to study in the UK. For more information please click here
Visits by the International Office and our Local Representatives
We have a number of local representatives and agents who have offices in all major towns and cities in Ghana. If you would like to speak to someone locally or would like their contact/office details please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
The British Council in Ghana are an excellent source of Information on studying in the UK. Their website and contact details can be accessed by clicking here.