- 香港高級程度會考-高級補充程度(Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE) - Advanced Supplementary Level)
- successful completion of a suitable one year UK Foundation programme from a recognised university or college
- 香港中學文憑 (Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE)) – usually with a 5,4,4 profile
- 香港高級程度會考-高級程度 (Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE) - (please see course listing for specific grade and subject requirements)
- UK A-Levels or International Baccalaureate (please see course listing for specific grade and subject requirements)
- 高級文憑 (Higher Diploma) - will generally meet the requirements for advanced entry onto appropriate undergraduate programmes
- 副學士學位 (Associate degree) – will generally meet the requirements for advanced entry onto appropriate undergraduate programmes
- Additional qualifications will also be considered on a case by case basis
- 學士學位 (榮譽) (Bachelor degree (Honours))
- A first or second class degree from a UK University
For details of our English Language requirements for students from Hong Kong please click here
We offer a range of English Language programmes to assit students to reach the required English Language level for their programme. More details can be found by clicking here
How to Apply
Click here to find out how to apply
Click here to find out more about the fees for each course
Funding and Scholarship Information
Please see below a number of funding opportunities for Hong Kong students coming to study at the University of Winchester
The University of Winchester International Students Scholarship
The Chevening Scholarship in Hong Kong
Students from Hong Kong would normally require a visa to study in the UK. For more information please click here
Visits by the International Office and our Local Representatives
Representatives from The University of Winchester regularly visit Hong Kong to meet with students as well as to visit and provide talks and seminars at schools, colleges, universities and at our local representative's offices. If you would like to meet someone from the University during our next visit to Hong Kong to talk about the University, the programmes we offer and for information on applying then please contact us to make an appointment.
We also have a number of local representatives and agents who have offices in Hong Kong. If you would like to speak to someone locally or would like their contact/office details please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
The British Council in Hong Kong are an excellent source of Information on studying in the UK. Their website and contact details can be accessed by clicking here.