- Students graduating from Senior Secondary Level (Sekolah Menengah Umum- SMU) with the qualification of Surat Tanda Tamat Belajar Sekolah Menengah Umum Tingkat Atas (STTB SMA) must have good grades to be eligible.
- A recognised foundation programme
- 1 year of Sarjana S1 degree with a CGPA of 2.7
- Diploma D2 with very good grades
- Sarjana Degree (S1) with a GPA of 2.7 or above
- Sarjana II (S2)/Magister (master's degree standard) with a GPA of 2.7 or above
For details of our English Language requirements for students from Indonesia please click here
We offer a range of English Language programmes to assit students to reach the required English Language level for their programme. More details can be found by clicking here
How to Apply
Click here to find out how to apply
Click here to find out more about the fees for each course
Funding and Scholarship Information
Please see below a number of funding opportunities for Indonesian students coming to study in the UK at the University of Winchester
The University of Winchester International Students Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship in Indonesia
The Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education or Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan (LPDP)
Students from Indonesia would normally require a visa to study in the UK. For more information please click here
Visits by the International Office and our Local Representatives
We have a number of local representatives and agents who have offices in all major towns and cities in Indonesia. If you would like to speak to someone locally or would like their contact/office details please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
The British Council in Indonesia are an excellent source of Information on studying in the UK. Their website and contact details can be accessed by clicking here.