- Foundation Year Certificate with a grade B or above
- Successful completion of a suitable one year foundation programme from a recognised university or further education college.
- A-Levels, US High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate (please see course listing for specific grade and subject requirements).
- Associate Degree with a grade of B or above
- A Masters degree from a recognised University with a grade of C+ or above
For details of our English Language requirements for students from Cambodia please click here
We offer a range of English Language programmes to assit students to reach the required English Language level for their programme. More details can be found by clicking here
How to Apply
Click here to find out how to apply
Click here to find out more about the fees for each course
Funding and Scholarship Information
Please see below a number of funding opportunities for Cambodian students coming to study in the UK at the University of Winchester
The University of Winchester International Students Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship in Cambodia
Students from Cambodia would normally require a visa to study in the UK. For more information please click here
Visits by the International Office and our Local Representatives
Representatives from The University of Winchester visit Cambodia to meet with students as well as to visit and provide talks and seminars at schools, colleges, universities and at our local representative's offices. If you would like to meet someone from the University during our next visit to talk about the University, the programmes we offer and for information on applying then please contact us to make an appointment.
We also have a number of local representatives and agents who have offices in all major cities. If you would like to speak to someone locally or would like their contact/office details please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
The British Council in Cambodia are an excellent source of Information on studying in the UK. Their website and contact details can be accessed by clicking here.