- Successful completion of a suitable one year foundation programme from a recognised university or further education college.
- A-Levels, US High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate (please see course listing for specific grade and subject requirements).
- Completion of a 2 or 3 year bachelors degree with grades above 60%
- Other qualifications may also be considered on an individual basis
- Students who have completed three or more years on a Bachelors degree may be eligible for advanced entry into Year 2 of a degree programme
- A good Bachelors when studied for at least 4 years from a good University with a grade of 65% or above
- A 2 years Master’s degree with at least 65%
For details of our English Language requirements for students from Pakistan please click here
We offer a range of English Language programmes to assit students to reach the required English Language level for their programme. More details can be found by clicking here
How to Apply
Click here to find out how to apply
Click here to find out more about the fees for each course
Funding and Scholarship Information
Please see below a number of funding opportunities for student from Pakistan coming to study in the UK at the University of Winchester
The University of Winchester International Students Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship in Pakistan
Students from Pakistan would normally require a visa to study in the UK. For more information please click here
Visits by the International Office and our Local Representatives
We have a number of local representatives and agents who have offices in all major towns and cities in Pakistan. If you would like to speak to someone locally or would like their contact/office details please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
The British Council in Pakistan are an excellent source of Information on studying in the UK. Their website and contact details can be accessed by clicking here.