- A-Levels or International Baccalaureate (please see course listing for specific grade and subject requirements).
- Students with a diploma from Singapore, Ngee Ann, Nanyang, Temasek or Republic Polytechnics will be considered for undergraduate degree programmes provided they have good average grades and have covered the relevant subjects for the degree course for which they are applying. Candidates with Polytechnic and EDB Institute diplomas may be considered for second or in some cases third year entry onto a Bachelor's degree with a good GPA.
- Advanced diploma holders may be considered for second or in some cases third year entry to a relevant undergraduate degree.
- A good Bachelor's degree (usually a GPA over 3.5 although we may consider other scores for some subjects with suitable work experience or additional training/qualifications) from the National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technical University, or universities of equivalent standing in Singapore or overseas.
- Advanced Postgraduate Diploma with exceptional grades (over 85%) and sufficient relevant work experience may be suitable for some postgraduate courses.
- Students with lower qualifications but with an average of five to seven years relevant work experience may also be considered for Masters or Graduate Diploma level study.
Students from Singapore can provide their English O Level as part evidence of English Language. We require a grade C or above. In addition to this we will also conduct an English assessment interview with all successful applicants during one of our visits to Singapore. In some instances we may request a student takes an English Language test. For detail of our English Language requirements please click here
How to Apply
Click here to find out how to apply
Click here to find out more about the fees for each course
Funding and Scholarship Information
Please see below a number of funding opportunities for Singaporean students coming to study in the UK at the University of Winchester
The University of Winchester International Students Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship in Singapore
Students from Singapore would normally require a visa to study in the UK. For more information please click here
Visits by the International Office and our Local Representatives
Representatives from The University of Winchester regularly visit Singapore to meet with students as well as to visit and provide talks and seminars at schools, colleges, polytechnics, universities and at our local representative's offices. If you would like to meet someone from the University during our next visit to Singapore to talk about the University, the programmes we offer and for information on applying then please contact us to make an appointment.
We also have a number of local representatives and agents who have offices in Singapore. If you would like to speak to someone locally or would like their contact/office details please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
The British Council in Singapore are an excellent source of Information on studying in the UK. Their website and contact details can be accessed by clicking here.