We require a High School Certificate (specific state qualifications named below) and an appropriate ATAR score of at least 70.00 or an Overall Position (Queensland) of 14. Students without an ATAR score may still be considered and should contact us to enquire.
- Capital Territory: Australia Capital Territory Year 12 Certificate
- New South Wales: Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Certificate of Education (NTCE, Post 2012 Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET)
- Queensland: Pre 2009 Queensland Senior Certificate, Post 2009 Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- South Australia: Post 1984 South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
- Tasmania: Tasmanian Certificate of Education (TCE)
- Victoria: Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
- Western Australia: Western Australia Certificate of Education (WACE)
- We also accept students with a two year Associate Diploma with good grades. Please contact us for course specific grade requirements.
- 4 Year university degree with a 2:2 or equivalent score (Division 2 / Division B / 60%)
- 3 year Bachelor degree (Ordinary) may be considered for entry onto some postgraduate diploma or Masters courses where the applicant has very high grades or additional relevant work experience
- Appplicants without a first degree but with 5 years relevant work experience may be considered for some postgraduate programmes
Students who have studied in Australia are usually not required to submit additional evidence of English Language.
If you have not studied the full duration of High School or University in Australia you may be required to provide evidence of your English Language. Further details on this can be found if you click here.
How to Apply
Click here to find out how to apply
Click here to find out more about the fees for each course
Funding and Scholarship Information
Please see below a number of funding opportunities for Australian students coming to study in the UK at the University of Winchester
The University of Winchester International Students Scholarship
Chevening Scholarships for Australia
Students from Australia would normally require a visa to study in the UK. For more information and instructions on how to apply please click here.
Visits by the International Office and our Local Representatives
We have a number of local representatives and agents who have offices in all major towns and cities in Australia. If you would like to speak to someone locally or would like their contact/office details please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
The British Council in Australia are an excellent source of Information on studying in the UK. Their website and contact details can be accessed by clicking here.