- Tawjihiyah (General Secondary Education Certificate) with high grades
- Successful completion of a suitable one year UK Foundation course
- At least two subjects to Advanced GCE/VCE level or equivalent
- International Baccalaureate
- High results in the Tawjihiyah plus a foundation course
- Bachelor's Degree (Honours) from a British University
- Four year honours degree achieving a good result from a reputable overseas institution with a GPA of over 2.5/4 or 3.0/5 or 60%.
For details of our English Language requirements for students from Saudi Arabia please click here
We offer a range of English Language programmes to assit students to reach the required English Language level for their programme. More details can be found by clicking here
How to Apply
Click here to find out how to apply
Click here to find out more about the fees for each course
Funding and Scholarship Information
Please see below a number of funding opportunities for Saudi students coming to study in the UK at the University of Winchester
The University of Winchester International Students Scholarship
Students from Saudi Arabia would normally require a visa to study in the UK. For more information please click here
Visits by the International Office and our Local Representatives
The University has a number of local representatives and agents who have offices in various cities in Saudi Arabia. If you would like to speak to someone locally or would like their contact/office details please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
The British Council in Saudi Arabia are an excellent source of Information on studying in the UK. Their website and contact details can be accessed by clicking here.