- Tawijihiyya (Secondary School Certificate) with good grades
- Successful completion of a suitable one year UK Foundation course
- At least two subjects to Advanced GCE/VCE level or equivalent
- International Baccalaureate
- Tawjihiya plus Foundation year
- Bachelor's Degree (Honours) from a British University
- Four year honours degree achieving a good result from a reputable UAE institution with scores of C, 2.5 GPA, 75% or Good.
For details of our English Language requirements for students from the UAE please click here
We offer a range of English Language programmes to assit students to reach the required English Language level for their programme. More details can be found by clicking here
How to Apply
Click here to find out how to apply
Click here to find out more about the fees for each course
Funding and Scholarship Information
Please see below a number of funding opportunities for UAE students coming to study in the UK at the University of Winchester
The University of Winchester International Students Scholarship
Abu Dhabi Police Scholarship
Ministry of Higher Education Scholarships
Students from the UAE would normally require a visa to study in the UK. For more information please click here
Visits by the International Office and our Local Representatives
The University has a number of local representatives and agents who have offices in UAE. If you would like to speak to someone locally or would like their contact/office details please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
The British Council in the UAE are an excellent source of Information on studying in the UK. Their website and contact details can be accessed by clicking here.