A one-day conference to explore key issues around the EU referendum.
- How will you vote in the EU referendum?
- Has the debate so far been too narrow?
- Are there issues beyond money, trade and borders we need to discuss?
- Is the original vision for European integration – with its Christian values – still relevant today?
- What might a renewed EU look like, politically and economically?
- Can the EU recover its soul?
Come and discuss these issues with:
- Mike Biden (European Movement; formerly Chief Executive, Ionica plc))
- Guy Brandon (Research Director, Jubilee Centre)
- Jonathan Chaplin (Director, Kirby Laing Institute for Christian Ethics and co-editor God and the EU)
- Adrian Hilton (University of Oxford; Archbishop Cranmer blog; co-founder ‘Christians for Britain’)
- Guy Milton (Head of Media Relations, EU Council)
- Adrian Pabst (Department of Politics, University of Kent)
- Ben Ryan (Theos, author A soul for the Union)
- Gary Wilton (formerly Archbishop of Canterbury’s Representative to the EU and co-editor God and the EU)
- Paula Yates (St Michael’s College Cardiff and former candidate for the European Parliament)
£12 including lunch (reduced rate for students and staff). To book, click here
Hosted by the Centre for Theology and Religion in Public Life (TRiPL) in association with Theos and the Kirby Laing Institute for Christian Ethics.
TRiPL is based in the Department of Theology, Religion and Philosophy. To find out more, visit www.winchester.ac.uk/tripl