Sally's background is as a primary teacher but she has worked in higher education for the last ten years, first as an associate lecturer and more recently as a permanent member of staff. Sally teaches on the undergraduate and postgraduate training programmes and has been actively involved in several small-scale research projects.
Areas of expertise
Sally’s expertise is in science and design and technology education in the primary sector.
- Hardman, S. and Luke, S. (2013), Research in science teacher education: Reflections on a research journey, Science Teacher Education, Vol. 68, Hatfield: ASE.
- Hardman. S, & Luke, S. (2015), What do you do with a Wonder of the World moment? ASE Annual Conference, Reading
- Hardman. S, & Luke, S. (2015), What do you do with a Wonder of the World moment? TEAN Annual Conference, Birmingham.
- Hardman, S., & Luke, S. (2012), The journey of the new researcher through an exploration of students’ perceptions of conceptual knowledge within science. Paper presented at ATSE Conference, Hertfordshire.
- Hardman, S., & Luke, S. (2012), The journey of the new researcher. Paper presented at UCET Annual Conference, Leicestershire.