I am Senior Lecturer in Psychology. I joined the Psychology Department at Winchester in November 2013, following a postdoctoral research and teaching position at the University of Westminster. I gained my PhD and MSc from Goldsmiths, University of London, where I also taught undergraduate and postgraduate students, and my BSc from Bangor University.
Higher Education Teaching Qualification: Higher Education Academy Fellowship (FHEA).
- Jones, R., Bhattacharya, J.B. (2014) A role for the precuneus in thought-action fusion: Evidence from participants with significant obsessive-compulsive symptoms. Neuroimage: Clinical, 4, 112-21
- Müllensiefen, D., Fry, J., Jones, R., Jilka, S., Stewart, L., Williamson, V. (2014) Individual differences predict patterns in spontaneous involuntary musical imagery. Music Perception, 31, 323-38
- Jones, R., Bhattacharya, J.B. (2012) Alpha activity in the insula accompanies the urge to neutralize in sub-clinical obsessive-compulsive participants. Journal of Behavioural Addictions, 1, 96-105.
- Lindsen, J.P., Jones, R., Shimojo, S., Bhattacharya, J. (2010) Neural components underlying subjective preferential decision making. Neuroimage, 50, 1626-32.
- Jones, R (2014) Electrical signature for OCD can be picked up in the brain, The Conversation 19 May 2014
- 'Does thought-action fusion in the precuneus trigger the urge to neutralize in the insula? Evidence from thought-action fusion induction in sub-clinical obsessive-compulsive individuals', at First Annual Conference on Behavioural Addictions (2012).