Gabriella is Senior Lecturer in Marketing Research at Winchester Business School. Gabriella joined Winchester Business School from Regents University London, where she developed and managed the MSc Digital Marketing and Analytics programme. Although she has been working in academia since finishing her undergraduate degree, Gabriella has also worked in online marketing as well as digital marketing consultancy in the past ten years as she finds practice very important for the in-class experience. Her degrees range from specialising in International Relations to Drama and Marketing. Therefore Gabriella’s research interests combine her past studies and experience focusing in digital marketing with an emphasis on social media and political marketing.
- Kereszturi G., and Dean, D. “Investigating the impact of social media in intermedia agenda setting: the case of BREXIT”, Academy of Marketing, 2016, Northumbria Business School. Newcastle.
- Kereszturi G., and Dean D. “Exploring the role of social media in political agenda setting: the case of the fire in club Colectiv and change of political class in Romania”, Academy of Marketing, 2016, Northumbria Business School, Newcastle.
- Kereszturi G and Dean D. “Exploring the role of social identity theory played in agenda setting via social media: the case of BREXIT ”, ICCMI 2016, Crete, Greece.
- Kereszturi G. and Cioara I.“Consumer Attitudes towards Online Privacy- Millennials’ Perspective”, ICCMI, 2015, Kingston University London
- Kereszturi G. “The Impact of Social Media on Online Political Engagement using Sentiment Analysis in the 2014 Romanian Presidential Elections”, Political Marketing Forum, 2015, Uppsala, Sweden (accepted for special issue of Journal of Political Marketing)
- Kereszturi G. “Internal digital crisis communications in the Conservative party during the 2010 UK elections ”, Political Marketing Forum, 2014, Bucharest, Romania (accepted for special issue of Journal of Political Marketing)