An Expansive Education Network Changing Lives Talk
Wednesday 25 January
West Downs Campus, University of Winchester, Romsey Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO22 5HT
Question: How do you develop children who think creatively and have a growth mindset? Answer: By developing teachers who think creatively and have a growth mindset!
Come and hear the inspirational Professor Bill Lucas talk about what happens when schools become learning communities.
- how creativity and growth mindset can be core to a school’s approaches
- how pupils benefit when teachers become learners
- how teachers are more engaged when they undertake their own enquiries
- how schools are using their own research to create professional learning communities
- what a classroom learning community looks like
- what you can do tomorrow to turn these ideas into action
- what you might like to plan for the year ahead
Drinks reception from 5:30 with a 6pm start
This talk is part of the Centre for Real-World Learning. For more information about the centre, please click hereBack to events