Leadership Evaluation CollaboratoryBook now
Wednesday 10 January
10am – 4pm
Room 301 and 302, St Alphege, King Alfred Campus, University of Winchester, Sparkford Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO22 4NR
Workshop 7 – Challenging Convention
Please join us for the latest in a series of one-day workshops for leadership and organisation development practitioners to share insights and experience on the theory and practice of evaluation.
The Leadership Evaluation Collaboratory promotes learning and experimentation around different frameworks and approaches to evaluating leadership development and organisational change. Its aim is to support the development of evaluative capacity amongst professionals who work in complex environments, where multiple-stakeholders collaborate across boundaries in order to address systemic ‘wicked’ issues and where ‘outcomes’ may not be readily discernible.
The collaboratory is supported by funding from the NHS Leadership Academies of the South West and the Thames Valley and Wessex regions and there is no charge for participating. We just ask that you bring an open and enquiring mind and a willingness to share your experience. Participation is open to people from all sectors and you do not need to have attended previous collaboratory workshops.
Please join us if you are interested in:
- Identifying and discussing challenges in evaluating leadership and/or organisation development.
- Learning about new and emerging frameworks and approaches to leadership and evaluation.
- Exploring synergy in commissioning and evaluating leadership and organisation development.
- Joining a network of leadership and organisation development practitioners and researchers with an interest in evaluation.
- Accessing (and potentially contributing towards) joint academic and practitioner research on leadership and evaluation.
Price: FREE (please choose the payment option: ‘My organisation has a special arrangement’ and add the detail: LEC007)
To book, click here
We hope to see you there!Back to events