Medical Education Research ForumBook now
Friday 29 April, 9am - 12.30pm
St Alphege Building, University of Winchester, SO22 4NR
Following the absence of our annual Forum over the last two years, we’re delighted to be running this in-person event again.
The forum will be of interest to all involved in medical education and research. Health Practitioners, University colleagues and recently graduated MA Medical Education students will share and discuss their work. Projects are drawn from a range of healthcare settings and medical education contexts, involving a variety of learners:
- Dr Nicola O’Shaughnessy – Photography to facilitate the education of GP Trainees
- Dr Bruce McManus – The views, attitudes and barriers to written reflection
- Dr Carmen Parr - How does the undergraduate psychiatry curriculum impact the Foundation Doctors’ Practice?
- Dr Samantha Scallan and Dr Anwar Khan – V Sym Project
- Mrs Jeni Malpass - Exploring the experiences of DCP Teaching Fellows in transition from clinical practice to educational practice
- Dr Stephen Taylor – Care-based discussion for senior psychiatrists
- Dr Katherine Cook - Pedagogical considerations of teaching and learning clinical reasoning, physiotherapy UG perspectives
- Dr Rachel Locke – Global Health Programme and projects in Ghana
Refreshments will be provided at Registration from 9am & at coffee break.
Please click on this Eventbrite link for more information and to register for a FREE place to attend in person:
Medical Education Research Forum 2022
Back to events
Please contact the organiser Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this event OR have any dietary requirements.