Open Day, 29 September, 2018Book now
OPEN DAY SATURDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2018
Open days are a great way to get a feel for life in Winchester and see for yourself why people love it here. You can take a tour of our beautiful campus and student accommodation as well as meet staff and students on the courses you are interested in. You can also find out about how to become a student here and ask any questions you have about finances, scholarships or the support offer to enhance your learning and welfare.
Download the September 2018 Open Day Programme
Due to the popularity of some courses (listed below)* we need to issue tickets to the course talks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Student Recruitment team by sending them an email or calling +44 (0)1962 827234.
Please note: Parking on campus is now full and has been allocated.
*The following course talks are open for prebooking:
- Accounting, Economics and Finance courses (Accounting and Finance; Accounting and Management; Banking and Finance; Economics; Economics and Finance; Economics and Banking; Economics, Banking and Finance; Mathematics; Mathematics and Finance; Mathematics and Education Studies)
- Business Management courses (Business Management; Business Management with Enterprise and Innovation)
- Creative Writing courses (Creative and Professional Writing; Creative Writing; Creative Writing and Drama; Creative Writing and English Literature; Creative Writing and English Language)
- Criminology courses (Criminology; Criminology and Sociology; Criminology and Law; Criminology and Psychology)
- Education Studies courses (Education Studies; Education Studies (Early Childhood); Education Studies (Special and Inclusive Education); Education Studies and Drama; Education Studies and English Literature; Education Studies and History; Education Studies and Mathematics)
- English Literature courses (English Literature; English Literature and Film; English Literature and History; English Literature and English Language; English Literature with Creative Writing; English with American Literature)
- History courses (History; Medieval History; Modern History)
- Law courses (Law; Law and Business Management; Law with Criminology; Law with Cyber Security; Law with Media and Communication; Law with Politics; Law with Psychology; Law with Sport Studies)
- Primary Education
- Psychology courses (Psychology; Psychology and Child Development; Psychology and Criminology; Psychology with Law)
- Social Work
- Sports courses (Sport Psychology and Coaching; Sport Business and Marketing; Sports Coaching; Sports Coaching and Performance; Sports Studies)