About Winchester University Press
Winchester University Press (WUP) offers a growing number of titles in a wide variety of subjects.
Our mission is to enhance research and spread knowledge through the publication of titles of high academic quality in the fields of the arts, education and the social sciences. WUP has a special interest in titles that relate to the literature, history and culture of the city of Winchester, the county of Hampshire and the region of Wessex.
WUP is managed by a Management Board and two General Editors:
Professor Inga Bryden, Chair of the Editorial Board
Emeritus Professor Christopher Mulvey, Managing Editor
WUP publishes the following series:
- The Education in Context Series, edited by Stephanie Spencer
- The Theodore Dreiser Edition Series, edited by Jude Davies
- The Winchester Series, edited by Christopher Mulvey
- The Preface Series, edited by Christopher Mulvey
- The Iconic Movie Images Series, edited by Laura Hubner
- The Modern Orthodox Series, edited by Andreas Andreopoulos