Winton Society Awards 2023: Nominations Now Open
The Winton Society Awards are back for 2023 and nominations are officially open!
Celebrate and recognise the achievements of friends, colleagues, alumni, students and staff by submitting a nomination for the Winton Society Awards, as the standout event returns for its second year.
We warmly invite members of the Winton Society community to submit nominations to the 5 award categories:
Force for Good Award
- Recognising those who give selflessly of their time and energy to benefit the wider community. This award is a celebration of individuals or groups of alumni, staff or students who have had a positive impact on society through volunteering or charitable work whilst demonstrating the University's values.
Services to the University Award
- Outstanding contribution of an alumni or group of alumni to the University community with a particular focus on volunteering outside of official roles
Emerging Talent Award
- Recognising the achievements of recent graduates in their professional life through individual enterprise, entrepreneurial success, creativity and sporting excellence.
Outstanding Contribution Award
- This award is for an individual who has shown an outstanding contribution to one of the following areas, through their career or voluntary activities:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Health and Wellbeing
- Law and Justice
- Digital Technologies
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Honouring individuals who have shown dedication, commitment and sustained achievement over a long career.
You have until Sunday 16th April 2023 to submit a nomination and full details and the nomination form can be found here .
If you are unable to submit a nomination using the online form or have any other questions related to the nominations process or Awards event, please email email@example.comBack to alumni