Areas of expertise
- Group care
- Group work
- Relationship based social work
- Direct work with adults
- Direct work with children
- Direct work with families
- Critical reflection on practice
- Chrystal, J. (1997), Child Protection versus Therapy: Exploring the Impact of this dilemma on parents attending Greenham House Family Centre. MA Dissertation, University of Reading.
Peer-reviewed journal articles
- Chrystal, J. and Ward, A. (1998), The Therapeutic Family Centre: Do Child Protection Concerns Inhibit the Therapy? Issues in Social Work Education. Association of Teachers in Social Work Education, Volume 18, No. 2.