MinHye Lee joined the University of Winchester in November 2014 as a Lecturer in Marketing. She earned her Bachelor’s degree (with the First-class Honours) in Clothing and Textiles (double majored in Business Administration) from Sookmyung Women’s University, South Korea (2009). She received her Master’s degree (with Distinction) in Fashion and Textile Marketing from the University of Southampton (2010). She earned her PhD degree in Marketing from the University of Leicester, School of Management (2015).
Higher Education Teaching Qualification
Roles and Teaching Responsibilities
BA (Hons) Marketing Year 1 (Level 4) Tutor
Module leader of Marketing Principles, Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Ethics
- 2016 Conference presentation (Title: “Go beyond loneliness in ethical consumption”) at 2016 Theory and Practice in Marketing Asia (TPM Asia) in Yonsei University, South Korea.
- 2016 A book chapter publication (Title: “A Conceptual Understanding of Inconspicuous Consumption in the Luxury Business Sector”) confirmed from the LVMH-SMU (Louis Vuitton-Singapore Management University) Asian Luxury Brand Research Initiative (In Progress).
- 2016 Conference presentation and publication in conference proceedings (E-book ISSN: 2049-0976/ ISBN: 978-1-910810-95-8) (Title: “Understanding the nature of qualitative research in South Korea”) at 2016 European Conference on Research Methodology for Business Management (ECRM) in the Kingston University, UK.
- 2013 Poster presentation of the ongoing PhD thesis (the working paper track) at the European Conference of the Association for Consumer Research (EACR) at IESE Business School, Spain.
- 2008 Presentation and publication of a research “Marketing strategies of Veritas, a fashion watch brand, in the Indian Market” at 2008 Global KAMS (Korean Academy of Marketing Science) Marketing Thesis Competition.