MinHye Lee joined the University of Winchester in November 2014 as a Lecturer in Marketing. She earned her Bachelors degree (with the First-class Honours) in Clothing and Textiles (double majored in Business Administration) from Sookmyung Womens University, South Korea (2009). She received her Masters degree (with Distinction) in Fashion and Textile Marketing from the University of Southampton (2010). She earned her PhD degree in Marketing from the University of Leicester, School of Management (2015).
Higher Education Teaching Qualification
Roles and Teaching Responsibilities
BA (Hons) Marketing Year 1 (Level 4) Tutor
Module leader of Marketing Principles, Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Ethics
- Lee, M. H. (2017), "A Conceptual Understanding of Inconspicuous Consumption in the Luxury Business Sector", In LVMH-SMU Asian Luxury Brand Initiative (2017), "The Essence of Luxury: An Asian Perspective", Singapore Management University: Singapore. [ISBN: 978-981-11-4278-9]
Lee, M. H. (2016), Understanding the nature of qualitative research in South Korea, In Benson, V. and Filippaios, F. (eds.), Proceedings of the 15th European Conference on Research Methodology for Business Management Studies (ECRM), Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited: UK. [E-book ISSN: 2049-0976/ ISBN: 978-1-910810-95-8]
- Lee, M. H. (2016), Go beyond loneliness in ethical consumption, Conference presentation delivered at 2016 Theory and Practice in Marketing Asia (TPM Asia), Yonsei University: South Korea.
- Lee, M. H. (2016), "A Conceptual Understanding of Inconpicuous Consumption in the Luxury Business Sector", Conference presentation delivered at 2016 LVMH-SMU Asian Luxury Branding Conference, Singapore Management University: Singapore.
- Lee, M. H., Davies, A., and Higgins, M. (2013), Poster presentation of the ongoing PhD thesis (the working paper track) at the European Conference of the Association for Consumer Research (EACR), IESE Business School: Spain.
- Lee, M. H. (2013), Conference presentation of the ongoing PhD thesis "Lone No More: The Sociable Ethical Consumer" delivered at 2013 Ethnography Symposium, VU University: Netherlands.