Tim Burgess is Senior Lecturer in Education for Primary ITE. He brings 35 years' worth of teaching experience to the University, of which seven as a Head Teacher. He is particularly passionate about creativity and cross-curricular learning.
- Surrey Guidelines for RE 1988.
- Diocesan Guidelines for RE 1995 and 2003.
- Excellence and Enjoyment involved as Curriculum leader of one of the key schools informing the document and subsequent inset nationally. 2003.
- NCSL Developing Creativity for Learning, a Practical Guide part of the writing group 2004.
- QCA Creativity Find it, Promote it, materials for schools- involved in producing the video and notes 2004.
- Articles in Junior Education and Diocesan Journals.