We have stunning living options for you to choose from – ranked 15th out of 116 universities by the Times Higher Education.View content
When to apply for housing
Applications for University Managed Housing for students starting in September 2023 are now open.
We can guarantee you a room in accommodation allocated by the University if you:
• have selected Winchester as your firm, first choice
• are a full time undergraduate student, starting your first year at Winchester in September 2023
• complete your housing application by 14th June 2023
We allocate on a ‘first applied, first allocated’ basis in date order, so we would strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible from Wednesday 25th January 2023. Further information about our allocation process can be read here.
Complete your online housing application here:
If you are looking for accommodation for the current academic year (2022/23), we still have accommodation available and would welcome your application. To enquire, please email email@example.com
Explore and find out more
Make sure you explore what is on offer. We have videos and virtual tours to help you get a flavour for residential life.
Accommodation Costs for 2023/24 can now be viewed here
Still have some questions? We pulled together some FAQs for you, including information for students with disabilities, postgraduate students, and part-time students.
Your Accommodation includes...
- unlimited, free WIFI
- all bills covered
- 24 hour security
- cleaning service for communal areas
- bedroom furniture
- en-suites in most rooms
- bike lockers for hire
- contents insurance
- short walk to campus
- close to city centre, shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants...
- train station and bus stops nearby
CONTACT OUR STUDENT HOUSING TEAM
- +44 (0)1962 827533
- Our accommodation guide 2021-2022
- Our accommodation guide 2022-2023
- Student Residence Regulations 2022-23 – On Campus
- Student Residence Regulations 2022-23 – UMH
- Are you ready to rent? guide
- Find out more about The Student Accommodation Code
- Student Resident Guide On Campus 2020-21
- Student Resident Guide UMH 2020-21